3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
We have 3D printing technology. It’s a rapidly growing technology in numerous fields, and a rapidly growing arena in our dental laboratory. Dental 3D printers feature lights or lasers that polymerize a liquid or fuse a powder with the computer-guided precision required to produce small objects with intricate details.
They are capable of producing models, parts and even complete restorations out of a range of materials.
DENTAL CAD/CAM TECHNOLOGY
Digital dental processes must reflect the reality of the plethora of dental indications and material options that exist today and must also be equipped to deal with CAD/CAM supported dental work.
With its flexible combination of software and hardware components, in Lab makes many patient-specific solutions for design and material processing possible.
Introducing DMLS technology for second time in Kerala. Duedent offers the highest quality & most precise dental structure that can be currently produced, with laser sintering technology CoCr powder.
- Fast & very precise production of dental frame works.
- Light weight pfms.
- CAD precision gives excellent fitting.
- High strength & rigidity.
- Filigree geometries.
- Tenstile strength of 1350 Mpa Bonding strength 42 Mpa.
- Thinner margins.
- Undercuts upto 0.2mm detented eliminated in CAD process..
- Bridges upto 16 units can be fabricated.
- Long span bridges fabricated through sintering eliminates rocking.
- 17 years of satisfied customers.